Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pram Blanket completed

Creating rainbows, well this weather certainly needs some brightening up of late. But anyway, I loved this rainbow selection of yarn that I purchased way back in the beginning of the year. I purchased way more (as you do) than i needed and I made a sweet little gift for the lovely Mia with the rainbow scarf from this post.
 
 With another gift needed for a upcoming baby, I started on a cute little pram blanket - in a wonderful stitch inspired by this pin on my pinterest handmade with yarn board. Last week saw me complete it with a simple single/and half crochet border - I was very pleased to wrap and gift it on.


It was great to hear that little Baby Darcy and his Mummy were very pleased indeed.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift to give and they can treasure it always-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee. I certainly hope so :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:08 pm

    Just beautiful, so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, I think so too

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}