Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Baking

It's no secret I love to bake, and I LOVE CHRISTMAS. 

Over the years I have forgotten how many Cakes or puddings I have baked or steamed at Christmas time, as I always bake and give them as gifts. Well it seems those recipients of my baking treats, have also asked for my recipe but even more they have requested that they would be keen to buy and gift on as well. 

So this year I put it out there on my Facebook page. That if you were keen I would give it ago...and yes well....lots of orders later.... they are now baked and ready for shipping out. 

Merry Christmas in a Cake, Enjoy... but if you want the recipe to try it yourself go here

6 comments:

  1. Sonia do you steam or boil your puddings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I steam my puddings - but these are my Christmas Cakes which are baked.

      Delete
  2. Sonia what a great idea you did,I really love your chalkboard labels where did you get them from or did you make them?love dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee, the labels are from pinterest, it's an editable PDF file this is the link
      http://www.pinterest.com/pin/84724036713617753/

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5:35 pm

    Thinking of my comment... Are they good enough TO EAT or
    Too good TO EAT :). Love the tins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, a bit of both I am hoping :)

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}