Thursday, December 05, 2013

THE WEEK THAT WAS ... according to FMSPhotoaday

25. Quirky
A visit to IKEA oh the things you see!!!

26. Message
there really isn't anything better than hopping under a quilt that's been handmade with love

27. No!
THAT'S RIGHT no photo today 28. I am grateful for…
... I am grateful for my talents, I love to create!!!

29. Black
such a black sky with no stars out at all!!!

30. All done
Yep, all done, popcorn no more afternoon treat!!!

and Beginning the next month December...
1. Red
painting a vintage suitcase to create a Christmas decoration

doing my best and keeping up with a little fun with Fat Mum Slim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}