Thursday, December 05, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

Christmas brings out the Random Acts of Kindness in me, and I love the feeling I get when I do this for somebody, that warm and fuzzy when you see how it touches there heart....

But today I want to thank a certain somebody - you know who you are as your random act of kindness really affected me today and to be on the recieving end of a parcel of love really touched my heart.

It really was the perfect way to start the day. Not only your thoughtful gift, which without this blog you wouldn't know I needed.

But the ancient art of hand penned letter was even more thought provoking.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart this post is direct to you, we may have met online, and we have not spoken in years via the computer but today, you really touched my heart in a special way, and I have smiled all day long..

{<3 hugs="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}