Saturday, November 23, 2013

Santa's Sleigh is on it's way.............

Another year and I have helped Santa is on his way with another Secret Santa Christmas Swap parcels on the sleigh and deliver to the other side of the world...............

This is the 6th of the 7 years that Chooky has been running the Swap that I have participated in...you can see previous years of mine in this post.

So I wonder who the lucky participant is to receive this little parcel...

Keeping what is in it a secret till Christmas Day at least.






6 comments:

  1. a beautiful parcel all wrapped up travelling to a distant destination..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chooky, oh yes, happily of to a far land

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:52 am

    It's a good feeling to get it out of the house isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, I make and sell these at my markets, next market is Friday night at Wilton Public School or you could purchase one from my Facebook page on this link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151641265318197.1073741829.47494928196&type=3

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}