Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nuffnang Product Talk - myprosperity


This post is brought to you by Nuffnang Product Talk - my prosperity

I've been given another Product Talk, by Nuffnang, this one had me intrigued from the start and who doesn't want to make the hard task of money management easier. my prosperity makes it as easy as 1 2 3 with their FREE, simple and secure way to handle your finances.

Signing up was easy and very Quick as long as you have all your details together to start with. Now there is no more flicking from page to page or screen to screen, myprosperity will allow you to have it all in one place on one screen. SIMPLE.

myprosperity is a secure website, allowing you to view all your bank accounts, credit cards, loans and more all in one place. You can even find our the value of your car and house with free valuations, all at the click of a button through myprosperity.

I liked the convenience of the back and not now buttons, as they allowed me to confer with my hubby and get the details before processing further along.  I know when we are next home together and get some more time, we will be investigating this programme and our finances further.

Whilst I was not paid for this post, it is a Product Talk by Nuffnang. I did receive a small gift in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions on this product are my own.


Why not go and make yourself a cuppa and take 5 minutes to peruse the myprosperity site and see if you too can help your finances. I know that I am trying by baking my own sour dough in the Amish way.

Here are my weekends recipe links.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}