Sunday, August 04, 2013

Big Weekend, Quilt Fair, Fabric, Plants, Market it all happened

I had a fun day out with a girlfriend yesterday and spoilt myself with some lovely goodies at the Mad Quilters Gathering in Penrith.


 
A little Tilda Winter - I LOVE TILDA

Fallen in love with this item, when I paper piecing it just gives a nice edge to my hexies

This Linen OH my, just perfect, total me spoil....not sure what it will become yet.

These bright colours will be featured in a market item....maybe a Heat Pack i think

Grey was my thing today, a little MODA and French General LOVE ..see this going into my latest quilt border, Lynette Andersons BOM is only small I want to make it bigger with borders.

well need I say more, when you see it get it I have decided.
 After a little laze around and reading on the ipad, breakfast in bed, it really was time to do something ....so I have planted out my Vertical Garden Art - can't wait to watch it grow.

Then it was down to photo editing and getting my Facebook market sale up and working.......,  the light has beaten me today so here is a few items....this week will see more going up.
Free Gift available to all orders placed between Sunday 4th and Sunday 11th August 2013

HEARTFELT HANDS




 LAVENDER HEAT PACKS




ASSORTED TYPOGRAPHY CUSHIONS



CHALKBOARD ART FRAMED PRINTS


JUTE TEXTURED BOTTLES

2 comments:

  1. Where to start, love the charm pack, and the linen! And the framed black boards and jute vases! Hope all is well with you,
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, all is good here :)

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}