Friday, December 14, 2012

Busy Market days,

I've been super busy, not just with christmas but with the Market that I held 2 weeks ago, and just so my online fans don't miss out. I have uploaded lost of Market stock to the on-line store....and also being sold via Facebook

HANDMADE one of a kind buttons and bobs 
FELT ROSES. Assorted Colours

buttons & bodice


 





HANDMADE FABRIC BIRDS





PAPER ROSES & felt leaves













  ORIGINALS Patterns & Fabric Bundles








HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARD BUNDLES

WOODEN PEG DOLL/ANGEL Kits

 ORIGINALS Hand painted Peg Angels 
with wings or banners


 SONIAS ORIGINALS Babushka Totes


SONIAS ORIGINALS Altered Vintage 1914 Print 
"the night before CHRISTMAS"book






 SONIAS ORIGINALS Zippered Clutch Bags





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}