This months Ant's technique challenge over on Scrapbooking Top 50 - was written with my creativity in mind (no but apparently Ant and I are playing on the same block).
So it's all about resist techniques and with Tim Holt sharing his knowledge in his 12 Tags of 2012 - it was fun to create.
So what have I done
- stamped and wet embossed my bird
- then dry embossed a damask pattern
- swiped on loads of paint
- wiped off what was resisted by the glossy embossing, then smudged around some ink
- on my embellishments the bird cut out got the same treatment
- I also wet embossed the birdcage on my layout
I've had lots of creative fun, thanks again Ant for inspiring my creativity!!!