Friday, August 03, 2012

Designing Patterns

I love creating from scratch, and with the My latest creation and design - the Chevron Runner printed and ready for sale here, I thought I would share with you all my patterns.

My first pattern that I created was for a gift and with the encouragement of the recipient I put it out for sale this is for a small cot quilt and is known as Sam's Quilt. Since then I have taught at Forever Always Retreats and put out a pattern from each class taught.

Sam’s Quilt pattern

Inspired by my love of stitchery, and a need to create a gift for a new arrival, I created this quilt stitched with love. I wanted it to be fun and bright and very cute. I think I have achieved all of this. After completing this gift, the mother of the recipient a good friend, and a passionate stitcher then encouraged me to create this pattern. I hope you enjoy stitching and creating this little quilt as much as I did.
Finished Size is approximately 35” x 44”

Laugh Dream Create Journal Pattern


This fabric covered journal, is both practical and pretty. Pattern below will fit an A5 Journal. But it easily adapted to fit other sizes, just be sure to adjust your measurements to suit your journal.

My Stuff Tote Pattern



Every girl needs just one more tote, to carry around that stuff or junk. This pattern shares some quick and simple patchwork, quilting and embroidery skills to create a simply cute bag, use it as a shopping tote, or whip up a one for a fantastic quilted library bag or even that extra special gift bag.

Chevron Runner Pattern


Following the trend for chevrons and my love for Trim this Table runner fits both boxes. Featuring QUICK HALF SQUARE TRIANGLES & PRAIRIE POINTS, I am sure this table runner would brighten any table or sideboard.

1 comment:

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}