Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Quilt for Briony

Back in September, I posted this wonderful Quilt to Briony. With all that has been going on, my blog has been neglected, so I have decided to share anyways, just going though the images that I have meant to share.

Sometimes you just have to do something from the bottom of your heart for somebody in their time of need, and when Briony's family were devastated in the floods Amie and I chatted and this is what happened, I loved working on this project here are some images to share.


 I must thank Corrie of Retromummy for coming to my aid and machine quilting this for us, I am still to learn this process but one day soon Corrie and I will get together for that lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}