Monday, August 01, 2011

August 2011 Forever Always KIT RELEASE

Augusts Kit was inspired by my passion with the Block this year, we are loving the way Josh and Jenna are decorating their House, it's really the way we decorate with that old and new mix....so when I saw there Bedroom reveal a few weeks back it was perfect for the products I had purchased, so I got to Packing the kits and then into creating....I do hope you like what you see, I really fell in love with all the colours and tones in this one....


As far as kits go, I really went all out and even included a vintage amber bottle filled with buttons, I was so inspired when creating it....but it didn't stop there, my layouts got my MOJO flowing too. I so hope you enjoy this kit, and all that I have included....here are my samples.!!!

 I love the hand-dyed lace and flower - they match perfectly !!!
 
This layout I added from my stash to the Kit supplies some glimmer mist, thread that I dyed with my glimmer mist and the stamps which are Technique Tuesday's Ali Edwards Exclusives, Ink and a couple of staples.

 Included in this months Kit are some punched Metal Shim Tickets, I have used my stazon ink to stamp on one for this layout. I have also used the bird Stamp that is included in your kit to make myself a bird transparency - yes I have stamped it onto some of those millions of kept plastic packaging...that I have kept for ever.!!! 
 I have used extra to the kit in this layout my glimmer mist, glimmer glam and distress crackle, along with Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Exclusive Stamps, Ink & staples.

 If you haven't guessed, I am really into the glimmer glam/crackle/ink combo on my chipboard, it features again. I have also made a banner using the bakers twine that is in the kit and it is fixed to the page with the brads from the kit as well.

 This layout included extras - chipboard hanger, wire, glimmer mist, glimmer glam and distress crackle, along with Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Exclusive Stamps, & Ink.

There is so much left over in this Kit, it really has enough to complete perhaps another page or two!! In my clean up, I couldn't help but use some of the little bits and bobs from my scrap bin, to create a card that was needed as well. I love how Journal blocks create Quick Cards lately too!!!

If you like this Kit, you can purchase it here - after 6pm on the 1st August 2011, while stocks last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}