Saturday, January 17, 2009

Studio Thursday

Well yesterday was the first of the years Studio Thursday, Anne and Lizzi joined me for some chatting and scrapping. It was nice to catch up with the girls again after the Christmas break. I got in and created happily whilst Anne was creating a card and Lizzi was chatting up a storm.This first layout is for the White with 1 Blog, and one of my goals for this year to complete more challenges for the challenge blogs out there. Januarys Challenge - White, Turquiose & Flourishes. Well I am not sure if my white is the majority of the layout as it is supposed to be, but I love it and I think it works. I still have to journal on this layout. - I have used Bazzill Carstock, with a Facny Pants Flourish that I painted white and then covered in crystalina kindyGlitz. I have used a block of photos, at the time of printing I couldn't decided how many to use, so printed a sheet of wallet size and my favourite in 6x4 - I love how this one have come together in the end. The focus photo is highlighted with a Hambly Screen Prints overlay. Other items include a stamped overlay that I created using Autumn Leaves stamp, Stazon Ink and a piece of recycled packaging. Bella Alphas, Jenni Bowlin Desings journaling block, and ticket with a pin.
Then i got stitching and made 15 of the above swap items for the White with 1 January Swap - which was Pink...I think they are sweet, hope the other swap girls like them. They will be posted Monday.
Then I whipped up this card, for Evelyn's 80th Birthday. Hope she likes it. I have used Kaisercraft Papers here with some Making memories velvet ribbon and a bella chip alpha. The rubon is a basicgrey one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}