Monday, July 07, 2008

Creative Update

Well time for a catch up.....still haven't stuck down the Monthly Sketch Challenge. But I have had a huge few days.
Saturday is upload day for the FAFF challenge, and well I left it to the last minute, don't get me wrong, i had been planing and plotting in my head, but just hadn't got anything done. As well as being Mum's birthday party day, and having to do the cake and the thankyous.(these we did earlier in the week)....so I started with the scrapping first.
Completed this one of Brian, then moved onto Dylan
Before tackling the one of Bianca. I so love working with my signature colours - and if you feel like the challenge pop over and share with me in the FA Gallery - this months colour combo is my signature colours. When i had almost finished these pages the disaster struck of the cake for Mum's party sticking to the tin....but all was mended and a few more dramas unfolded before Mum celebarted with style her Sensational 60's Event.....love these photos...

After taking the whole of Sunday to recover from the Party. I got into creating on Monday...the top 50 Cybercrop Challenges.
Challenge 1 - red white and blue colour scheme and must include at least 12 stitches.
Challenge 2 - the sketch Challenge
Challenge 3 - Wet or Dry Embossing and include at least 50 words of journaling. on to today's list of to do's

well i am almost done with my plans for the cybercrop....and then i plan to scrap...



  1. 123 challenge




  2. Michelle's recipe scrap.

so that's today's list...hope i can cross them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}