- 1 portrait photo 13x18cm (5"x7")approx
- 1 landscape photo 9x12cm (3.5"x4.5")approx
- 2 x matching pieces of cardstock
- 4 x coordinating pattern paper*
- An assortment of small & large brads* (approx 50 small - can use less !)
- 5 x circles* in assorted sizes (largest diameter of 6cm) - these can be stamps, chipboard, homemade, whatever !!!
- 2 x arrows (no longer than 6cm) - these can also be stamps, chipboard, homemade, whatever !!!
- Assorted rubons to suit your page.
- 3D Foam tape (not essential, but helpful !)
- Pen Paper piercer
- You may wish to substitute the circle and arrow embellishments for flowers, if doing a feminine LO. My recipe this week is a boy based LO.
- You may wish to substitute the brads for bling, if doing a feminine LO.
- You may use scraps / leftovers for the 4 x pp. But you will need at least 6x12 pieces of each.
- You may wish to use more than 2 photos, and only 2 x pp. In this case, you will need an additional 4 photos. These should measure: 2 portrait photos 8x15cm (3.5"x 6") approx 2 square photos 7.5 x 7.5cm (3" x 3") approx.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN.... PLEASE ASK !!!
Looking forward to seeing you all at 7:30pm AEST Thursday night over HERE
I have been happily joining the girls in the forum working on our FAFF albums...this is my page for Sharryn's Challenge We had to complete a page about out extended Family....well the design girls are my cyber sisters...love this page and it's sentiment is very special to me. As part of our Challenge we had to include hidden journaling and also use a transparency, so i combined them both and used the BasicGrey Magnets the transparency just clicks onto the page to hide my journaling.1. Use an old embellishment that you have
had in your stash, ideally over a year...got a lot of this myself!2. Use only scraps, other than your base
cardstock.3. Use stamps...cause I love them!4. Use staples.
well that's all i can share at the moment...we have another challenge over at FA - the Sonia' says challenge, I have completed my page but will have to wait a few weeks to share, depending on the other girls in our round.
I have just cut and placed the Monthly sketch page inspired by Paula this month, just have to stick it all down, but think i want to ponder it a little longer...it needs something.!!!
thanks for looking.... don't forget to leave a comment too, i like to hear from the lurkers of my blog.!!!