Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RECIPE SCRAP JUNE 26th June WITH KYLENE HICKEY

Hi girls Just a little reminder....Recipe Scrap with Kylene Hickey tomorrow Night.
Don't forget that any of the "ingredients" can be changed to suit your own tastes and supplies.
And for all our newbies (and lurkers) don't be shy - jump right in and join in the fun.
You will need
  1. Photos - (this is the hardest part!!) I have used 4x 5" x 3" portait plus 1x 5" x 4" portrait You may choose to use 2x 4" x 6" landscape plus 1 portrait or 5x4" x 6" portrait or even a panoramic shot 5" x 12" plus 1 portrait. You might even want to substitute a photo (or 2) for journalling or PP. 2 x cardstock (or 1 c/s plus 1 pp)
  2. 1 large and 1 small flower (or whatever embellishment you like)
  3. 1 brad
  4. 4 buttons Title
  5. med size alpha's (I have used thickers)
  6. Pen for journalling
  7. Optional extras might include paint or ink / embroidery thread.

plus whatever else you want to throw into the mix!!! I hope

I haven't confused you all there

So who's going to join me?????

Kick off about 7.30pm (ish)

SEE YOU OVER HERE....

http://www.foreveralways.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1374&highlight=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}