Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Layouts & projects

First project up, is my mini album project that i am working on as part of the FAFF Challenge {Forever Always Forever Family Project}. I have used an accordian Spine as my special feature on my project.with a couple of details shots showing this...and my step by step

This was our Word of the week inspiration over at Forever Always...FIVE...loved this one too.
Five inspiration - 5 photos, 5 squares accross, 5 squares of BasicGrey - Motifica {jade pattern}, 5 squares of Cosmos Cricket - Wanted {calamity jane}, 5 Embellishments { Heidi Swapp Iron On, Urban Lily Rubon, 7 Gypsies journal spot, Fancy Pants Design Chipboard Star Flourish, button} Other Materials Used - Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alpha, Signo Journal pens {black & white}Layout completed 19th June 2008

Another recipe scrap done....LOVED THIS Paula...thanks heaps for the inspiration.Materials - SRPC Orange Script PP, Bazzill CS, Assorted Buttons, JBS - journal block, SRPC alpha stickers, SRPC Chip alpha. JBS ticket, staples, Signo Black Pen, Black Ink, Fancy Pants flourish stamp.Layout completed 19th June 2008

This is challenge 4 for the 123 cybercrop...not my comfort zone...but well another layout done. Scraps from my stash, 8 photos One colour - Red with a little white and blackbubblewrap, ribbonand hand written title and journaling.Not sure if i like it yet....bit out of my comfort zone...but another one for the older album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}