Friday, December 23, 2005

{where to start}

Well its been a long hard week - but my highlights have been realising how grown up my children have become since we opened Forever Always almost 3 years ago.

Dylan has graduated from year 6 this week - and what an amazing young man he is becoming - sensitive and caring to his family and friends.

We are so proud of you Dylan!

We have been so busy with the closing of the shop, and i have been amazed at how many of you have supported me and helped me throught this tough part of my life.

We are looking forward to bigger and better horizens in 2006 - check out my FA News Blog to see the site of the new Studio.

Off to do the last bit of shopping today, as well as wrapping, getting me some colour and a haircut what better way to turn a page in my life book than to start with a fresh hair cut.

Happy Shopping and wrapping to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}