Tuesday, September 08, 2015

MARKET - Mother's Day at Belgenny Farm Camden

Diary Date - 10th May 2015


Another glorious Market Day of work and play mixed up. I really love my job!!! Well the market days can't really be called work, the restocking, sewing, designing now that's work... oh ok and maybe even the dawn rises and packing and setting up and pulling down of the stall, but the actual day on the stall nope that's pleasure... even on Mother's day!!! 

My Lemon Hand scrub always goes down a treat, and the mums love the little free
hand scrub try before you buy treat too.
Some NEW chalk art Designs were revealed especially for the Mum's



My Zig Zag Cowl scarves sold like hot cakes



Quilted Baby Blankets were a hit.

and that's the end of another perfect market day, over 10,000 through the doors. Great Success!!!

NOTE :- If there is ever an item that you would like to purchase, please email me to enquire, if the item is no longer available we may be able to custom create something similar for you. All items are available to post out using Australia Post rates to your postcode. 
To view more items please visit us on Facebook or Instagram 
 Or
Or send us an email : info@foreveralways.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}