Monday, May 26, 2014

Olympus OM-D Day Out

I had an amazing day out today, thanks to this wonderful lady, sadly it's a blurry iPhone snap, but I was just a tad too close. But didn't want to miss the reflection shot of the big camera in the back as well as Corrie speaking and sharing her thoughts on the Olympus OM-D E-M10, that I was fortunate enough to play with today. As well as enjoying a wonderful 3 courses with wine and coffee at the fantastic Otto Ristorante at Woolloomooloo and dine with a bunch of other wonderful mum's and bloggers including Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim and Lorraine from Not Quiet Nigella. 

What a treat lunch was, the food just amazing....and well the camera even more so, wishing that I will get one soon...I have dropped the hints to both Hubby and Son already this afternoon. My Birthday is just 53 short sleeps away!!!

So shall I take you through the day in photos.
Olympus OM-D E M-10
We were greeted with little place cards, yes this is the a photo taken with the Olympus OM-D E M-10 that was on the table for us to play with that , that I took remotely with my iPhone and saved to my iPhone using the wifi Olympus Image Share App, yes I fell in love straight away......need O say more
Olympus OM-D E M-10

Olympus OM-D E M-10


Above 2 were taken on my iPhone oh the meals were amazing...smoked salmon rilettes salmon roe crispy skin and crostini followed by marsala braised beef cheeks with celeriac puree and mushrooms....oh And then topped off with an amazing saffron brulee, citrus segments and grapefruit sorbet....yes I died and went to heaven today....
Olympus OM-D E M-10
I just wished I had more time to play with the camera, learning the settings was easy enough, and the ones I have taken were all on manual so there could be more light meter adjustments, but I loved that it was all so easy!!!
Olympus OM-D E M-10
Olympus OM-D E M-10
I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 hours today, the information shared and the joyful conversations was a wonderful way to spend the day.

And of even sweeter, was our little goody bag of gifts, how cute is this wee camera - a cute little accessory to adorn my keys. I just hope that my wish for a real one comes to fruition.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia...what a lovely day out....drooling at the food here! I hope you get your wish! Wishing you a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dzintra, keeping my fingers crossed, but I am still thinking its a pipe dream....but we must keep the dreams alive!!! Enjoy your weekend too, hope you get to enjoy that bubbles and a little stitching!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}