Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Raggy Pillow


Do you remember my hand cut design that I screen printed from this post. Well it finally got made up into a wonderful Raggy Pillow for Amie as a birthday gift. Which a certain little miss fell in love with, but that's another post.










These will be a regular item on my Market stall, at the moment I have a couple in the Riley Blake Designs latest fabric Evening Blooms which is Black, White, Grey and Yellow. But there will be some coming using the Moda Marmalade which is sitting on my desk just begging to be made up into a pillow.

These are 16x24 inches in size and retail for $60 including the Feather insert, which makes them super special. If you would like to order one in a special colour combo, just pop me an email 

4 comments:

  1. you did a lovely job on this pillow looks beautiful-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, I am partial to them!! Working on more for market today.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:36 pm

    Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}