Wednesday, September 25, 2013

On the Road

Road trips....require pit stops, and on the road we had Two such pitstops, to friends I have met through blogging....

We stopped in and had a cuppa and some delicious treats with Kate. I met Kate IRL at one of the blog meet ups at the Stitches and Craft fair in Darling Harbour, but got to chat more to this lovely lady since spending the weekend with her in Nundle earlier this year, since then we have chatted on and off on Facebook. I have drooled over her home and her wonderful Pickles and it was a must to stop in and do a little shopping.



Travelling further down the road  and who should I visit...but Chooky....Loved having a little lunch and a chat, just wish the journey between us wasn't so long. I could do it again and again.

I got to see the lovely project that Chooky and Anita had been working on, just an amazing secret project...can't wait till they reveal it.

I hope next time I am on the road, just cruising on by, that I might get a little longer with Chooky to create.

I am hoping that she will share a photo of her little gift I gave her soon... As I didn't snap a picture before it went, but needless to say it was Blue and it had a Quilted Chooky on it!!!

8 comments:

  1. oh wow kate's sign ir gorgeous too..............I LOVE mine.............i'll email you a pic.............thanks heaps.........you have to stay next time..............atleast a night or two........when are you coming???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) no plans yet, but I'll let you know Chooky that's for sure

      Delete
  2. Love road trips where you get to catch up with friends! That sign for Kate is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita
      Road trips are the best

      Delete
  3. Hi Sonia lovely photos as usual.I love the signs you gave your friends I also checked out the Blue Chooky one they are lovely did you make them?-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, yes I make the signs - as part of my market

      Delete
  4. I love love love my sign. It was such a lovely surprise. I am so blessed to have met such lovely people through blogging. Shame I didn't have more time that day. Looking forward to catching up this weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) me too Kate....we'll have more time this weekend that's for sure... so pleased that you love your sign.

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}