Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Photo a day May week 1

I started doing Fat Mum Slims photo a day challenges last year and well this year I've been rather slack. But May is the month- every Sunday evening I will share the week in photos here is May week 1

1. I Bought this - visit to the nursery protea in the garden happy Mother's Day to me and maybe my mummy (it is supposed to be a surprise)

2. Morning ritual - vital greens, vitamins and blood pressure med and the asthma preventer everyday

3. This is really good! - my first homegrown fig from our tree

4. In my cup - white tea, lemon and manuka - sigh in a cup

 

5. Paper - not often but occasionally I read the paper with breakfast even Saturdays on a Sunday

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}