Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christmas Cards DONE & a Freebie


Well it's only the 4th of December and I am only 4 days late on tradition but the Cards are done, I went the easy way this year and did a photoshop image printed on photo paper then printed out stuck on cards, which i stamped invites on the inside of some for our Traditional Christmas Party, added the sprinkle and even some handmade ornaments which if you keep an eye out here you may see in an upcoming tutorial featured on Madame Samm's Sew We Quilt blog on Wednesday the 7th December

and as a little comforting Joy for all those of you out there that want a quick handmade card I am sharing my image here with you...just print 4 on a sheet of photo paper cut and paste on a card and tada easy cards.



1 comment:

  1. I saw your tutorial at Sew We Quilt! Just wanted to say thanks for sharing it with us.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}