Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Sewing Bee

This year is the year of creativity for me, working on the home, garden and in items that I can share, sell or give as gifts or donations. And with that came making an effort and time to do this creating, so I organised for my Mum, Sister and a couple of friends to rotate between homes once a month working on smaller projects - the first item was of my choosing and we all worked on our own version of the lovely Christmas hanger that I shared in the last post (picture here). This month is was Mum's pattern and we spent a lovely day sharing tea, coffee and lots of treats whilst working on these lovely cushions...
Not sure if this one is a gift or keeper...I do love it and it is so sweet!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}