Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Stitching & Shopping

Yes I am still traveling the distance to my Monday sewing groups, but due to Yesterdays family stitching bee being at Mum's (the real reason I travel the distance on a Monday) I decided not to go today, so sat at home and stitched here is some pictures of my productivity.


Today hubby and I also bit the bullet and committed to the beginning of our Kitchen renovations and purchased our cooktop and Fridge - look at these beauties can't wait to use them.
90cm Bi Energyselect
Choice of gas or electric oven cooking in the one appliance.
Features:
90cm wide - compact with all the features of a large format cooker
Stainless steel construction
5 burner gas cooktop with flame failure valves
Cast iron trivets
Energy Select oven
116 litre oven capacity 670Wx370Hx410D
Electronic ignition

LG - 601 Litre Stainless Steel 4-Door French Door Fridge with In-Door Ice Maker and Tall Water & Ice Dispenser

So excited by these purchases, now i can finish the kitchen plans with complete measurements and order the it all ready to start putting it all in. We also picked up a microwave, and they thru in a glass rangehood as well....happy shoppers, we saved about $2,500 in the super shopping spree today....means more in the coffers for maybe hubbies dream TV once we have finished all that needs to be done!!!

Tonight I head off to my Monday night sewing group...for a little more chatter - It's always nice to stitch in company exchaning some laughter and secrets too.

2 comments:

  1. the blocks look great Sonia........oh and I love the cushions in the last post........

    nice whitegoods.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a busy day! Your embroidery is lovely Sonia. I LOVE your new kitchen appliances, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}