Sunday, September 12, 2010

Keeping on keeping on

Up, and just pottering around, and another layout done....still yet to have breakfast, but hey a layout is done.

this one is for the Color Combo Challenge Site and #159 I love their inspiration boards, and this was so a not me combo, and I loved the challenge.
It was perfect for the photos my sister had given me of my nieces school photos.
It also gave me a chance to play with a few more of my Tim Holtz Textures ...this is the Collage one and also the Cuttlebug Numbers that I uploaded to the Forever Always Store last night, with those October Afternoon Recess Papers too, great collection of fun.

The collage, is just embossed onto my Monte Marte Paper, just look at the depth of the texture

The Cuttlebug isn't as deep, but I love the effect I have created - I have embossed onto white cardstock, not bazzill, just a flat one, and it looks just like KRAFT - this was achieved by swipping with the Tim Holtz Dirstress Ink in vintage photo, then spritzing with water, and quiet a bit and then heat drying, then I spritzed again with Silver Sugar Glimmer mist and heat dried again....mmmm home dyed Kraft....liking that one!!!!

A little cluster love.... :), yep pin, heart, tag, got the essentials...with a little ribbon and this time string!!!


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Sonia !!!
    Loving what you're doing with the TH stuff !
    Cheers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}