Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scrapping Sunday

With a cybercrop in full swing over at Forever Always how could I not be totally inspired. Amie kicked us off with a fantastic little mini box class on Thursday night and with a Easter dinner for Sunday evening planned at Mum's I got in and finished my boxes with some great decorating. Mum loved her chooky inspired box filled with eggs. Dad being the Bunny lover, I was inspired to decorate his box with a bunny, after seeing Leesa's in the Gallery - and went back to my Creative Memories tools, and created this little fellow isn't he cute.!!
Then with the last sewing lesson coming up on Monday it was onto making a little something for the girls...and I came up with these little easter roses...love these...but
after 20 of them, well!!!










Then it was onto Cards - a birthday card for Di, and then a couple of thankyous to some family friends who have been wonderful to us of late. Both ladies recieved a $20 gift voucher for spotlight with there pretty little cards.











1 comment:

  1. You have certainly had a creative weekend! Love those boxes...funny to see the CM bunny & your cards are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}