The time has come again...I am the cook for this one girls....been holding on to this layout....it was one I completed at the 12 hour crop and it contains the challenge Sonia latest criteria.....but it is a simple one.
4 x landscape 4x6 photos that can be trimmed down slightly on the 4 inch side.
- 1 x Cardstock (background)
- 1 x A 11 inch square of Cardstock or patterned paper not too busy
- 1 x B 12 inch x 1 1/2 inch patterned paper
- 1 x C 11 x 4inch border edge Patterned Paper - I have used this 1 x scrap of co-ordinating paper to cut out an arrow from - or use a chipboard arrow - large size.
- 12 inch piece of ricrac
- Alpha stickers medium size
- Alpha stickers tiny size
- 3 small rubons or stickers or a mix of both that suit.
- chipboard numbers (as i have a number in my title)
- Journaling Pen
have fun collecting those ingredients ....here is a sneak of the layout...
see you over at the Forever Always Forum on Wednesday around 8ish to help our QLD partners out... Any questions just ask please.