Saturday, October 04, 2008

Saturday 12 hour crop in the studio + Thursdays recipe scrap

Thought I would share Amie's Recipe scrap layout that I completed from this week....it went to gether so quickley....I think I could add a few more bits, but not sure...so it is staying this way.

well an hour before we finish, and I am eye dead....LOL...well though a little computer break might get the mojo flowing again...I have completed 3 layouts and 3 cards today....so feeling really good with what I have completed.

First layout was inspired by the top 50 Cybercrop Challenge 2 - to only use Blue and Green...had fun with this one, and even used the cuttlebug template to create a rubbing ...to add some more texture to my layout.
Then I created a card using my scraps for a Challenge that Michelle set over in the Forever Always Forum for world card Making day - to use the FA October Sketch to create a card....simple and love how it came out... This is the first of a selection of cards that I am sending to Marelle who is raising funds to help a friend purchase a goat so that she can drink non pasturised goats milk as part of her naturpathic remedies to help with her chemo.
Next layout was for the Aussie Pub Calls Road Map Challenge for October I rotated the sketch to the right to work with my photos.
A couple more cards from the scraps for Marelle.
Next layout is the Aussie Scrapjack layout for October - I loved this Kathie Link layout....and found it such a fun layout to stitch, although it is that stitching ....that has done me in for the day....all in all a great day scrapping....

3 comments:

  1. Loving your scrapping I think the one you have stitched is my fave.
    Enjoy the rest of your day.

    Hope the ironing doesn't take too long :o(
    Hugs Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how much you got done yesterday!!! It was a lovely way to spend the day...thanks!
    hugs
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:11 pm

    Wow, I have to admit it's a while since I've visited your blog....and all the work that's on here is amazing!!!
    I'll have to come by a little more often me thinks!!
    Good night

    hugs, DebbieB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}