so then i decided as i could get to the sewing machine dylans dig layout was itching to be finished - so to the sewing machine and 45mins later only 2 rows of stitching done instead of four the sewing machine not working and me feeling like this was going to be a disaster - but alas the new calmer me decided that fate was telling me this layout doesn't need stitching and very gently i unpicked the 2 rows i had done (luckily over the ribbon and it is not visible) - and not long later a layout finished - complete with the hand journalling which i have promised to do this year.
of to finish work on the card for baby sophie will post later.
EDITED to add the finished card for Sophie
I was inspired by the NEW
book -(available in my online store)
pictured above with the card i have made as well as a small insert of the card from the book just love this book, just like i love the Designing with series.