Monday, October 17, 2005

Invitations


Amazing things can happen - Sometimes i surprise myself -
I managed to get out of my head onto paper the creation i had planned - Dylans Birthday inviite - we are doing a Beachy thing and I new I wanted to use Heidi Swapp's beach stamps and the tape - I also unpacked on Friday the 50 - Places we love colours of cardstock and new that carrot cake and sea spray were perfect, so here is the simple but effective invite - Although it was a busy day on saturday in the store - Bianca and I had fun creating it together and surprised Dylan when he and Brian collected us after their male bonding day of Baseball -

I am still feeling creative just lacking the time - hopefully I will get sometime tomorrow - thats after the birthday shopping is done - and a little more planning for our big - pretty in pink event for breast cancer week
- GIRLS NIGHT IN CROP - on Friday night -
its shaping up to be a very busy week.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool invite!
    So how many kids are going to drive you mad? lol :)


    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - thanks um well still not sure if you count family and friends - although i have yet too hear from most of them about 18 including adults - we are doing the aussie sausage sizzle at the beach should be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}