Tuesday, September 01, 2015

SAL - Natures Journey

A Progress Report
THE PLAN
Yes there was a plan, and I have struggled to keep up, but here is my progress report
January  -Christmas Wishes Stitchery

February Part 1 big-2hearts, 1basket, 1flower +small 2hearts, 2 hexies, 1 square, 1circle, 1year

March Part 2 big-2pears, 2stars, flower +small- 2circles, heart, hexie

April Part 3 big-2flowers, 1star, 1cherry, 1dragonfly +small 2bees, 2circles


May Part 4 big-hexie, 2xpersimmons, butterfly +5small 2xsquares, 2xbees, initial


June Part 5 big-leaves, acorn, flower, 2xpieced blocks +4small 2xhearts, 2xladybugs

July Part 6 centre appliqué

August Part 7 2 borders with the little squares appliquéd on - well, they are all cut out, preparation is the key they say. That and my love for ziplock bags. I am progressing slowly, so I am now only 1 month behind.... fingers crossed I can catch up before September is done.



September Part 8 last section and into a top and quilted - there is still hope, with a weekend away coming up in Bathurst it may just happen.





4 comments:

  1. Looking good Sonia, you're not too far behind. I'm sure Chookyblue will be cracking the whip in Bathurst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, no catching up a bit more today, amid stock sewing (sshh don't tell anyone) a little work and little pleasure. Yes I think chooky will be cracking it well in Bathurst.

      Delete
  2. I keep mine organised in a folder too. Love the colours you are using, very pretty! Almost there now hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, I am definitely getting there... :)

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}