Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Le Noir – The Dark Side of Cirque

Diary Date - 26th March 2015

OMG - best show ever, and I had the ring master sit on my lap!!!!

When Bianca gave us this gift on Christmas Day, she was so excited....and when she said we had ring side seats, with special treats never in our wildest dreams did we think that we would be on the stage, sipping champagne whilst girls flaunted their revealing bustier's, and muscle men flexed their muscles, all very raunchy and erotic, whilst circus performers spun on roller skates and breath taking speeds...oh my... it was exciting.

More than Exciting it was breathtaking....definitely worthy of the "OMG best show ever" that we heard reverberated through out the other on stage participants...

and yes the Ring Master/Clown did sit on my lap twice!!! He was such a character taking from the other lucky/or not so lucky stage sitters to help perform... I really was lucky that it was just my lap he chose to sit on and I didn't have to perform....nope I would have died.

Yes we finished the night with Messina Ice Creams.... panecotta with burnt figs oh my heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}