Friday, March 20, 2015

GDITC - Bag Finish and Swaps

So this weekend is my annual GDITC (Girls Day in The Country) outing, and of course it means deadlines are looming on last years project - but Ta Dah, it is done and packed and ready to go for the weekend.


I did Promise Kate that I would finish my Chateau Quilt but sadly I have been working on it, but it's a lot more than I planned on . I have done over 1001/2 inch hexies, and all but the chateau is needle turned. But I just didn't get to sewing the quilt top together before leaving home. So it will be a next bloggers meet share.
Any how have a great weekend everyone. 
I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}