Thursday, March 19, 2015

Creativity so far

Well it has been too long between creative shares so here is what I have been up to in the last 4 on this with my creative hands.

Christmas gifts - makeup bags for the girls and 1950s style apron. Completely lined. It was much loved by my niece, who was so excited as it's just what she had asked for
More market stock - raggy pillows, string bottles, chalk art &  milk crates
Market stock - our treasured Guess how much I love you bunny, a very popular item.
Market stock - a very limited edition Rudolf the red nosed reindeer , as well as my hand painted reindeer signs.
Market Stock - Bunting, lots was added with reclaimed lace tablecloth doilies - oh so pretty.
Market Stock - Chevron Brick Quilt with matching Raggy Pillow
UFO - a little more work has been done on my "it's a beautiful life quilt"
Love Gift - Yarn Bags, so love these, as did the recipient. 
Love Gift & Market Stock - tea towels, with pretty edges.



Stitch-A-Long - January and February Beginnings.
Holiday Stitching - soon to be Market Stock, Runners inspired by a runner I found on Pinterest, and WOW, it belonged to a fellow blogger Janice (freaky, it really is a small world)

Market Stock - a few bunnies were created whilst travelling - loving that yarn bag again

Birthday gift for a friend - crocheted Eco-Friendly Eye Make Up removers, face washers and a little basket





Stitch-A-Long - February & March it continues

Market Stock - yep its an alien before it becomes a bunny

Market Stock - getting Easter Ready, it's chicken littles galore.
Then it was on to Swap Gifts and Market Stock - new item, Coffee or Tea Cozies.

So as you can see I have been creating my little fingers to the bones, all stitched with love. 
Oh and there was lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}