Thursday, September 12, 2013

September Stitch A Long completed as a gift

Well it's our last month in the Stitch A Long, I am sad that it is ended, but also happy as it means that Christmas Swap time has come and it's time to work on learning who my swap partner is and make her something special.


But anyway Septembers item was a needle case from the Some Kind of Wonderful Book by Anni Downs. I loved it, but I really wanted my item to be more suited to my recipient and so it morphed with the aid of this pin

I love how it turned out and it has space for all the things needed for a spot of stitching when travelling






So did the Birthday Girl, Happy Early Birthday Janet!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you MISSED mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I miss your birthday? Oh happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}