Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just for fun scrapping

The last of retreat scrapped pages, this Pirate page was inspired by Lizzi Challenging me to use a gifted piece of paper, One of which I knew I wouldn't use a  whole sheet - it was a deserted island scene with palm tree, parrot, rum barrel and treasure chest. But not one to knock back a challenge, I enjoyed working on the fussy cutting of the parrot and barrel. The rest of this page just fell into place. Thanks to Peg and Lizzi for there papers.


I love this page, I had so much fun, but then it is completed in my favourite colours, my totally fail safe zone. Graphic 45 from the Communique collection finished with a little stitching. Tickets are the results of Tim Holtz/Big Shot dies and embossing - I love the end result embossed tickets.


2 comments:

  1. Oh these look like lots of fun. Love the gathered ribbon on the first layout and your tissue paper flower looks stunning in the second... Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}