Thursday, September 30, 2010

Forever Always CREATIVE KITS

Well finally time for some sneaks of the secret squirrel I have been working on, I have decided that after many requests for making up packs, and selecting colours for photos, that I would put my skills to use and create Kits like all the other stores out there {wink} so now you can have lots of fun creating from packs picked by me or the FA design Team Girls, we hope to inspire you on a monthly basis to create with a passion.

Each month the kits will be packed with an excellent combination of the old with the new. Packed with cardstock, pattern papers and an amazing supply of embellishments,  so you can create to your heart's content. Each kit will include bonus surprises this may include handmade items and vintage treasures, and will also include an exclusive sketch design or two, and ideas from our talented Design Team Members. We invite you to share your designs with us in our Gallery.  We look forward to seeing what you create.












Blog page reveal click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}