Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Mail

I just love happy mail.....apart from new Jenni Bowlin Stock that I will upload tomorrow I also recieved my Snickerdoodle bag swap arrived today and I love it.....remember these sneaks I shared here, Now that Cath has her bag I can share a full picture of the bag I sent her....sadly the other goodies didn't get photographed.
WOW - is all i could say when I opened my parcel from Cath. Cath studied my blog and worked out I was a scrapper so made me a lovely large tote bag, and some scrapping supplies.....it's perfect for taking along to a class - will hold a lot of scrap goodies....how lucky am I, and aren't we clever to have been matched, with similar tastes - just look at our flowers on our bags.....love it thanks so much Cath.
also in the mail came my etsy purchse from here - love these vintage buttons

1 comment:

  1. Nice,handy bag and I love the food!
    Happy Quilting:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}