Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Secret Santa Gifts & Thankyou

Back in December I shared some pictures with you of some Happy Mail.....well it's about time I made my thankyous....Yes Paula I got your email nudge this morning and I feel horrid, as I have yet thanked Paula for her wonderful Secret Santa Gift, and Christmas already feels so long ago.
Do you remember this box of gifts...well this is what it contained

The Journal can be seen over on Paula's blog...HERE..and when I opened this i thought it was so funny....as I had been purchasing the Under the Mulberry Tree Stitchery of the month kits, and when i had recieved the pattern I had thought how purfect it would be for Amie....and had given her the kit for Christmas, and now have one of my own, and it works well in my bag with my pastel diary tucked into it's pocket.

The scarf can be seen here, being summer and not the scarf kind of weather - I put it to use as a Christmas decoration, it looked good draped over my sideboard.

Thanks you so much Paula for the wonderful gifts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your gifts. I was worried you may have had the journal, but when I opened the kit I knew it would be great for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}