Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RECIPE SCRAP & MORE

It has been so long between posts....
I haven't forgotten to blog, just too tired and too busy...you know how life gets. I have had the FA retreat planning, organising, hosting...yept its' all over in the blink of an eye....the girls did have heaps of fun, so all the hard work is worth it.
And now look where we are how many sleeps till christmas,? do I really want to know....it scares me...
So needless to say, today I am going to finally put the finishing touches on my stitching angel gifts...and ship them out...sorry to my partner in the delay, it seems i bit more off than i could chew...but hey I am posting and i am sure you will love what I have created....no sneaks yet...might shock you all with a double post. and put the sneaks up later.
Amie's birthday gift - yes it's complete and I will parcel it up today along with the FA SWAP my ACAC handmade ornament might be ready to post today too - and only a couple more and the FA ornament swap will be done too.
And then it's onto Kris Kringle gifts....boy of boy....and that's before I even contemplate the donation gifts I need to have for next weeks nursing home box...
but for tonight.....its recipe scrapping over at FA - so come and join me for some DOUBLE TROUBLE......
Tonights the night, to cook up some Double Trouble
Below is the a list of what you will need your ingredients. Like with all recipes you can take creative license and add your own personal flavour.

This recipe sees you make 2 single pages that can be a double.

Materials:- I have used the New KaiserCraft Carnival Christmas Collection

  • 5" x 7" portrait photo
  • Three 2”x3” portrait photos & Five 3”x2” landscape photos Or your could use just Two 4x6 landscapes
  • Two 12" x 12" cardstock or patterned paper for background
  • Two 1.5”x12” strips (A) patterned paper
  • Two 5" x 7" (B) patterned Paper
  • Two 5" x 7" (C) patterned Paper
  • Two 5" x 7" (D) patterned Paper
  • Large number
  • Medium alpha stickers
  • Large ampersand (&)
  • Large chipboard word
  • Tiny alpha stickers
  • 2 Die Cut Embellies (file tab & journal spot, set of brackets)
  • 2 large Buttons

Be sure to meet me over in the FA forum Tonight the 11th November at 8.30pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}