Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scrapping finally!!!

Well it seems like forever, since I did some scrapping, I managed to complete a mini book for a gift today, so can't share the images for that one. Sadly!!! But I also completed 2 layouts and that was all between the hours of 10.30am and 3pm and I even chatted to Anne and drank Tea and ate lunch...so am very happy with my overall achievements. I have flyladied my desk hotspot and relabelled my drawers in my sewing room.....all in all a great days work.
Lisette's August Challenge over at Forever Always. The Criteria was, bright colours, raw chipboard and flowers....ticked them all off quiet well i think.Lisette was the Chef last night at Forever Always Recipe Scrap with such great inspirational ingredients you couldn't go wrong...totally love how this layout came out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}