Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FOREVER ALWAYS RECIPE SCRAP WITH ME ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Well it's my turn to be the cook again, I hope you enjoy what I have planned, you will need to be in a stitching frame of mind, as I have some stitching included.

INGREDIENTS:
PHOTOS
1 - 5"x7" Landscape
2 - Wallet Sized Portraits
SUPPLIES
12 X 12 cardstock base
PAPER A - 3"x12"
PAPER B - 6"x12" (I have used Chatterbox 12x12 Fine Filigree Paper artsy.licious - Kohl so a lace paper would be a good idea but not necessary)
PAPER C - .5"x12"
1 x ribbon - at least 12 inches and very narrow.
1 x Transparency frame to fit the largest photo
1 x Transparency flourish or a rubon
1x Journal block
Chipboard Title
Mini Alpha stickers for a Subtitle
Date Sticker
Ticket Paperclip
5 buttons
Needle and Thread
Stencil to create a fancy border for your stitching.
Journal pen
meet me here at 8 tomorrow night so we can cook up a layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}