Wednesday, January 07, 2009

INSPIRATION/SCRAPPING AND STITCHING

Well as you can see I have been tidying up the blog...and making it pretty...don't you love the new kitty...and all the links..!!! LMAO Well i do. Brian was so what is that Cat on the blog ...well I think it's cute and a great diversion to the real ones sitting here with me.


This year I have removed the lugging the laptop to the family room, trying to keep it free for fun, and have been working in the office...it will encourage me to keep the office tidy, and well one has to walk on the treadmill when you are near it....or else...that's my theory anyway.

So back to the links....I have decided to work on my UFO's or WISP's as the challenge calls them...well I have stacks, but how can you not start new projects too with these wonderful FREE blocks of the month around....just reading blogs tonight and Gail Pan has put up another...and it looks like it will be fun....I like the little circle, it could go on my hexagon quilt too....


I have finally posted Kye's Birthday Parcel, here is a picture of the Stitched Card, that was on my to do list, I would like to do a few more of these tags....to have for gifts coming up this years as well. Hopefully Kye will get her belated Birthday gift shortly and I can share my first finished item for 2009, for the challenge

Tonight I ran the RECIPE SCRAP over on Forever Always Forum....we had lot's of fun, with a random selection of supplies....I created this layout, which means I have finally broken the scrapping drought...it was wonderful and fun and quick...
I have even laid out all but the title a layout for the White with One challenge Blog - which is Turquiose and Flourishes this month....It is a very refreshing combo....and works well with my crazy christmas photos...just not sure on the title yet.
Well I guess that's all from me....a whole day without any stitching, I could go and do some and watch a quick little telly, with a cuppa and a piece of christmas cake....mmm yep that's what I am off to do....
Nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}