Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday

well, cleaned the studio today, and got my little bags made for the ribbon and flower swap....oh i got to play with my stamps gabbie gave me for my birthday tooo cool...

started on my SONIA ( challenge inspired by vicki)
put some bits together for Amies Progressive challenge

loving the fun in the forum....http://www.foreveralways.com.au/forum/index.php

got the news....the kittys are born, so 6 weeks till the new pussa joins the family....yeah

yep day 5 of treadmill ownership and thats 4 days walking...total of 2 hours...body is aching but its all good.

just watched BB - oh so glad with the top 4 would love to see any of them win.....favourites are aliesha and zach.....love them....
off to watch svu.....looks good...chat later

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh you have been busy!!!!!!!!!!

    And WTG with the treadmill!!!!

    & Quilt is fairly FABO :) :) :)

    You must take me to all you fave second hand , markets and bric-a-brac shops in September tooooo, [Ill pay you!] lol.

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}