awake at brian coming home from work
kiss bianca & dylan off to school
tea & emails
work on retreat paperwork
plan menu for retreat and write shopping list
sort clearance bins with debra for the retreat
lunch with deb & brian
pack and post orders
back to retreat paperwork
ok - chilled out with a little blogging
and found this thanks janine
A little different to the tag - but i thought it was cute...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4.
Write down what it says: ok no books - diary only and it has a quote on the 18th page sometimes the most urget thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest (had to laugh at this as this is what i feel i am doing by doing this little quiz)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first? Crocheted blanket folded on the spare bed
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? ummm last night IDOL then whatever came on after but only a little cause i actually wasn't watching too tired
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it? 4ish
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 4.08pm not bad
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Silence - then if i really listen i can hear the breeze and a few birds twittering - its a beautiful spring afternoon.
7. When did you last step outside? about 2.30pm when i said bye to Debra
8. What are you wearing? T-shirt, trackies, joggers - perfect packing boxes attire.
9. When did you last laugh? sometime today - i am sure deb and i shared a giggle - but i laughed alot yesterday we had a blast of a day.
10. Seen anything weird lately? last weird thing i can think off was the kids 2 weeks ago coming back from walk with a skeleton of a skull on a stick - not the average.
11What did you dream last night? hmmm dream haven't done it in a while not that i can recall. exhaustion does that to me.
12. What's on the walls of the room you're in? a couple of canvases that i have scrapped with my fav - topic relax serenity calm lavender dream - wonder why its my office LOL - a copy of my business registration and ABN - a beautiful hand painted oil done in bali that we brought on my honeymoon - a reminder that we got juped but i love it - cost me a motza and then some to have it framed.
13. What do you think of this survey? total fun just what i needed for a quick distraction
14. What's the last film you saw? with our movie collection growing -half the time i don't remember them - the last one at the movies that i saw though was the
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy
first? a house on the beach
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know. i am terrified of heights, and totally scared of being alone. - which is quite ironic as i actually enjoy the peace and quite of being by myself as well. I hate crowds and cofined spaces.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you
change? war for peace
18. Do you like to dance? yes
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? well she is and bianca was going to be blake if a boy
20. Boy? well he came second but dylan if a girl was going to be amber
21.Would you ever consider living abroad? we did consider living in bali back in 1989 - but fate had other things planned.
woohooo thanks again janine - enjoyed my break.
ok back to the work
spent time on the retreat menu via phone with mum
wrote retreat shopping list
packed retreat presents.
drank a glass or red and chatted with a friend whilst brian prepared dinner
ate dinner - bbq & Salad. berry crumble for dessert (gee brian uses sara lees recipe book well) :)
got the low down on idol via loud yelling from upstairs whilst we chatted downstairs
fairwelled friends and did a quick water of the panseys outside - found hose to be broken got soaked in the process
new series that i started watching on optus last monday started missed first 10 mins - Into the West- watched this whilst creating items for the retreat.
almost 11 and its time to close down the puter - which means finish this blog and head to bed.
another day is done.