Saturday, June 03, 2006

creating


well i finally got around to scanning this layout that i started last friday - only 1 week on the table all but scanned and finished not bad for a quick layout - ahhh but thats me - you can see more like this on in the forever always gallery sketch competition for this month. I loved this photo of dylan when i took it and just had to blow it up - its a rareity that he is not hamming it up for the camera this is him just being him - perfect.

I have then done my ususal of creating cards from my leftovers amazing how far a few sheets of paper can go

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE - I enjoyed dinner last night too glad you liked your card and gift - HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA - i hope you like your card and flowers too! Best wishes girls hope you both had awesome days.

see how far i have stretched these papers and have another layout to work on now - what more can you do on a cold wet winters day but sit inside rugged up close to a heater and scrap - i know what i am doing today. will share again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}