Monday, February 20, 2006

~retreat packing + creativity~


I have been busy packing for the retreat with only 3 sleeps to go - its all go here - thought you might like a sneak peak of what we have instore for you all.



I also wanted to share this birthday gift i made for a girlfriend last week - was so hectic that i forgot i had a creative moment - altered tin for her to travel to and from work with a selection of stitcheries, thread, needle, scissors all enclosed in the tin - mini projecct on the go - she loved it - and card and gift were made from one sheet of cardstock.
back to the grind - a moments grace to share - lots of new stock arriving and packing still to be done. 3 sleeps to the retreat.


2 comments:

  1. great tin Sonia, looks like your gonna have fun at the retreat. Wish I was coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaaaa I wanna go to a retreat~!!

    I looooooove that patterned paper~!!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}