Monday, March 07, 2016

Thirlmere Festival of Steam - Sunday 6th March 2016

Just over a week ago we attended the Thirlmere Festival of Steam, and wow what an event. Lots of people passed by our stall, before during and after the parade. It was our fist time attending this event and we were very impressed with the organisation and friendliness of the other stall holders and customers.

Mum and Dad popped over and joined us for lunch, I had the best Gozleme I have ever eaten, just perfect.

My view from the stall, was fantastic the parade actually drove down the middle of the street and we were set up on the sides.... so this mini fire engine was just the cutest, but its siren did wear thin on me by the end of the day, but the kids both big and small certainly enjoyed it and it's little squirts of water were keeping a few people cool, on such a hot day.

Dad and Brian really enjoyed all the transportation that was on Display. I can only share so many photos of cars and trains... these were just a few that I loved of the many Brian took.

The crowds from the above image... did I say loads of people, just look there were hundreds out enjoying the day, for us it wasn't the best in sale days. But we understand after spending a large amount on train fairs for those that travelled by train, we understood. But those that did shop were very happy with their purchases... just look at little Oliver, her certainly is happy with his Guess How Much I love You bunny that his mummy Mindy purchased from us on Sunday. Secretly she is in love with our bunny just a little more than Oliver is... but in her words " he will learn"

NOTE :- If there is ever an item that you would like to purchase, please email me to enquire, if the item is no longer available we may be able to custom create something similar for you. All items are available to post out using Australia Post rates to your postcode. 
To view more items please visit us on Facebook or Instagram 
 Or
Or send us an email : info@foreveralways.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}